Tuesday, June 9, 2009

A judgmental sprout

So I was in Sprouts today, which I’ve been to many times just not at this time of day. Usually I'm in there sometime after 8PM, but today I got up before work and went around 9AM.

I'm used to seeing normal everyday people (what ever that means) but this morning it was all of the hardcore, raw food only Vegans. I have no problem with Vegans; I guess I just don’t understand the ones that don’t get normal nourishment. Ones that have weird colored skin and move around really slow looking at the nutrition information of everything.

I guess a large, tattooed and pierced guy walking around with a basket full of things like Steel Cut Oatmeal, Almond Milk and Tofu really got them mad dogging me like crazy. I'm pretty sure they expended their calories for the day looking up at me from nutrition fact squares and rubber necking me while I walk around the produce (Ha Ha Aldo).

Anyway, it was just really weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment