Thursday, June 25, 2009

Good News, Bad news, Funny/sick news.

Good news first (If you prefer to get bad news first, please scroll down)

I recently went and got a physical, and a bunch of blood work done (8 vials, Jesus) and I'm happy to report I'm better off than I thought. My blood pressure has normalized, I don’t have Diabetes (Thought for sure I did) and even my cholesterol is normal. I'm defiantly loosing weight and I even have access to a scale now (thanks Babe:) for about a week now, and since then I’ve lost like 7 pounds.

Bad News

My back is doing crazy things. Last Sunday I was bending over to put a plate in the dishwasher and my back freaked out, pain shooting down my leg. I think I pinched a nerve or maybe my back is adjusting because of the weight loss, I'm not sure. I'm still in some pain today, but not as bad.

Also I have been getting migraines a couple times a week. I’ve been getting migraines for years now, but they were limited to maybe 2-3 a year. Thankfully the worst part is the trippy vision issues and the residual “hangover” like effects.

Funny/Sick News

I still get pimples on my ass and they like to pop open while I'm at work and bleed through my pants…Which sucks. Just Saying…

Hopefully your not throwing up…

1 comment: