Monday, May 18, 2009

Cheating while my Girlfriend is out of town.

No not like that (love you babe :), I mean on my diet...

So my Girl has been out of town since Saturday morning, and I totally cheated last night, ate almost an entire large spinach Alfredo pizza. It had bacon on it, so you can understand my weakness.

But alas it's Monday, I'm backing to eating better and meticulously tracking the calories in my iPhone, (Shameless plug)Lose It! is a great application, it lets you know how horrible I used to eat.

I love who won Survivor TokenCheese(that's how it sounds dammit). I hate turnstiles and stairs. I love Chuck's new book. I hate diabetes.

2 comments:

  1. Mmmmm bacon again....
    I have been cheating and haven't been going to the gym. I feel your pain, but I am getting back on the wagon and you are inspiring me to do so!
    We need to discuss Lost, it has left me confused...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have to cheat a little. A diet can be horribly monotanous. ;)

    ReplyDelete